Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lords Of Dragon Heart [RLR] Forum Index -> Guidelines/Mission Statement
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elbryan Strongheart
Elbryan Strongheart
Dragon Lord

re: Officer Application!

The Lords of Dragon Heart Officer Application

1. Account Name:

2. Main Character Name:

3. Best way to contact you:

4. Commander Tag? (Y/N):

5. Timezone:

6. Times of the day/days of the week you are most active:

7. How long have you been playing GW2?

8. Main In-Game Interest (PvE, sPvP, WvW, Dungeons, EotM, etc.):

9. Guild-led events you’re interested in learning/leading/developing:

10. Why would you like to be an officer?

11. Do you have any prior experience at being an officer in a guild?

12. Do you feel comfortable giving instruction and leading large groups of people via TeamSpeak 3?

Thalomus_Roark
Scout

1. Account Name: Thalomus.5109

2. Main Character Name: Roark Nevros

3. Best way to contact you: I'm online most of the day, you can whisper me any time or even send me in-game mail. If you would really like to, you can also ask me for my game email and you can communicate with me that way as well.

4. Commander Tag? (Y/N): Yes

5. Timezone: EST

6. Times of the day/days of the week you are most active: I'm online basically from morning until night except Tuesdays (On Tuesdays I'm only online at night)

7. How long have you been playing GW2? I played since the second beta weekend back in 2012

8. Main In-Game Interest (PvE, sPvP, WvW, Dungeons, EotM, etc.): PvE, sPvP, Dungeons

9. Guild-led events you’re interested in learning/leading/developing: I organized a Verdant Brink meta event, unfortunately things went south but I bounced back and am ready to lead more events.

10. Why would you like to be an officer? I want to help the guild in anyway I can. I love this guild and the people in it, I seriously consider all of these people my friends and I would do anything for them. A guild is a family and I feel like I fit in here. I would like to be an Officer to lead events and do whatever when I am needed because I am always open to. There are times where I drop what I am doing to help someone else. I feel like I could be infinitely more helpful.

11. Do you have any prior experience at being an officer in a guild? I was a guild officer back in my first guild in 2012. The guild disbanded about 2 years ago. I was also a guild leader of an sPvP guild in WoW with 140 active members.

12. Do you feel comfortable giving instruction and leading large groups of people via TeamSpeak 3? Of course! I am still planning on leading HoT meta events and I have co-lead guild missions for the past 2 guild missions. I'm not really tough, I like to teach people what to do or how to do something instead of just telling/ordering them.

LokVokun
Dragon Knight

1. Account Name: LokVokun.9163

2. Main Character Name: Rain Silvers

3. Best way to contact you: In game IM/Mail/Steam IM/Personal Email

4. Commander Tag? (Y/N): Y

5. Timezone: CNT

6. Times of the day/days of the week you are most active: Nights and Weekends.

7. How long have you been playing GW2? Launch/Pre Alpha

8. Main In-Game Interest (PvE, sPvP, WvW, Dungeons, EotM, etc.): PvE, sPvP, Dgn, EToM (JQ), Fracks

9. Guild-led events you’re interested in learning/leading/developing: Yes, Yes, and Yes. I can get together a team to run dedicated Fracks or just be a newbie helper.

10. Why would you like to be an officer? I've been with the guild awhile, I know the ins and outs of TS administration too. I'm not afraid to lead a group or teach individuals willing to learn.  I know most of the guild missions by heart and have precipitated as a non officer leader while we are short staffed.

11. Do you have any prior experience at being an officer in a guild? Yes I have with the AFK and DARK guilds. Left due to personal reasons, we did not have a website/forum -- but had active TS3. 

12. Do you feel comfortable giving instruction and leading large groups of people via TeamSpeak 3? Hell yes.

Brian ( P3nquin)
Scout

1. Account Name: Penguin.1967

2. Main Character Name: Vivian Muddle / Aven Muddle / Tyernesvin

3. Best way to contact you: FB / TS

5. Timezone: MT ( -7GMT)

6. Times of the day/days of the week you are most active: Generally after 430 EST till about 10-12 pm EST

7. How long have you been playing GW2? 3 years

8. Main In-Game Interest (PvE, sPvP, WvW, Dungeons, EotM, etc.): FOTM and PVE

9. Guild-led events you’re interested in learning/leading/developing: FOTM runs / Teaching , Dungeons Teaching

10. Why would you like to be an officer? I spend enough time playing and thi guild has been great to me I want to help it grow and help new players feel welcome

11. Do you have any prior experience at being an officer in a guild? Yes I have been an office in Raid guilds on WoW

12. Do you feel comfortable giving instruction and leading large groups of people via TeamSpeak 3? Yes

PrincePuff
Scout

1. Account Name: ocheo.8072

2. Main Character Name: Lyear Ashenclaw

3. Best way to contact you: Facebook

4. Commander Tag? (Y/N): N

5. Timezone: Central US

6. Times of the day/days of the week you are most active:  Evenings before 10pm

7. How long have you been playing GW2? 2.5 years about?

8. Main In-Game Interest (PvE, sPvP, WvW, Dungeons, EotM, etc.):  Dungeons, Etom, PvE

9. Guild-led events you’re interested in learning/leading/developing:  Teaching, any other helpful things

10. Why would you like to be an officer?  So I can be more helpful to other members of the guild and be more autonomous.

11. Do you have any prior experience at being an officer in a guild?  Nope.

12. Do you feel comfortable giving instruction and leading large groups of people via TeamSpeak 3?  Not the biggest group like guild missions but other than that sure.

Nefarious Heretic
Dragon Knight

1. Account Name: cryptic.1296

2. Main Character Name: Mithril Gumdrop

3. Best way to contact you: ingame mail

5. Timezone: CST

6. Times of the day/days of the week you are most active: Thu-FRI

7. How long have you been playing GW2? Since beta

8. Main In-Game Interest (PvE, sPvP, WvW, Dungeons, EotM, etc.): Pve/Wvw

9. Guild-led events you’re interested in learning/leading/developing: not sure atm

10. Why would you like to be an officer? To help others when I am am able

11. Do you have any prior experience at being an officer in a guild? 10 years as Guild Leader of [ExCT]

12. Do you feel comfortable giving instruction and leading large groups of people via TeamSpeak 3? Probably in a wvw havoc setting.

Agent Maine

Account Name: Agent Maine.4931

Main Character: Amelia Emerald

Best Way to Contact You: Facebook

Commander Tag?: No

Timezone: CST

Times of the day/days of the week you are most active: Various times, usually daily

How long have you been playing GW2?: About a year and a half

Main In-Game Interest (PvE, sPvP, WvW, Dungeons, EotM, etc.): PvE, EoTM and Dungeons when the mood strikes me.

Guild-led events you’re interested in learning/leading/developing: Learning, Standard Guild Missions and Dungeon Runs. Developing, Guild EoTM runs.

Why would you like to be an officer?: Ive been with the guild for a while and despite my extended absense, I would like to be able to effectively contribute to the guild.

Do you have any prior experience at being an officer in a guild?: Not on Guild Wars 2, but I have run guilds and clans on a few other games before.

Do you feel comfortable giving instruction and leading large groups of people via TeamSpeak 3?: Yes

Nemoface
Knight

1. Account Name: xocotli.5419

2. Main Character Name: Nemoface

3. Best way to contact you: In game: PM or Mail.. but my mail is kinda full // out of game: message through website, maybe FB

4. Commander Tag? (Y/N): Yes, the purple one is the best though. 

5. Timezone: Central (Illinois)

6. Times of the day/days of the week you are most active: Most active: Saturday night- Tuesday Night // Less Active: Wednesday-Saturday evenings // If that made sense.. I work Wednesday-Saturday 

7. How long have you been playing GW2? Since launch in a queue for Queensdale.

8. Main In-Game Interest (PvE, sPvP, WvW, Dungeons, EotM, etc.): WvW and more WvW, with a little sprinkle of PvE

9. Guild-led events you’re interested in learning/leading/developing: I feel I'm fairly knowledgeable in WvW, so anything WvW related is good. I've commanded before, mainly during season 1 and randomly there after. 

10. Why would you like to be an officer? Cryptic mentioned it would be good idea due to being able to claim things in WvW, as that's my primary play-area. I'd also like to help people who are new to WvW and want to learn and enjoy all that WvW has to offer. Like Loot bags! (That drop at your feet.. unlike PvE where you have to chase them down unless you have the fancy auto-loot, but sometimes you have to chase in WvW too if your enemy has their Nike's on.)

11. Do you have any prior experience at being an officer in a guild? Yes, although not extensive, I enjoyed the recruiting part and attempting to come up with random events to do. Long long ago I led a guild in a Kal Online private server for about a year or so controlling the castle with our allies. 

12. Do you feel comfortable giving instruction and leading large groups of people via TeamSpeak 3? I feel I'm very outgoing and  I have no issues talking in TS, I also talk to "strangers" all day for work so.. I feel comfortable providing instruction in something I'm familiar with (WvW) where was I would be more hesitant in something PvE that I've never done before (raids, fractals).

Zyaion
Knight

1. Account Name: Zyaion.8614

2. Main Character Name: Faithzy

3. Best way to contact you: facebook or ingame

4. Commander Tag? (Y/N): working on it

5. Timezone: Eastern

6. Times of the day/days of the week you are most active: all days evenings

7. How long have you been playing GW2? 3 months

8. Main In-Game Interest (PvE, sPvP, WvW, Dungeons, EotM, etc.): PvP, zone events, Tequatl

9. Guild-led events you’re interested in learning/leading/developing: guild PvP, guild zone event

10. Why would you like to be an officer? I enjoy helping people with events in zones

11. Do you have any prior experience at being an officer in a guild? yes, was an officer in the last game I played

12. Do you feel comfortable giving instruction and leading large groups of people via TeamSpeak 3? yes

Cahiera
Dragon Knight

1. Account Name:  JadedMoon.1067

2. Main Character Name: Cahiera Ravenheart

3. Best way to contact you: In-game or teamspeak

4. Commander Tag? (Y/N): No

5. Timezone: Central (Texas)

6. Times of the day/days of the week you are most active: All days throughout the day

7. How long have you been playing GW2? about a month

8. Main In-Game Interest (PvE, sPvP, WvW, Dungeons, EotM, etc.): PvE

9. Guild-led events you’re interested in learning/leading/developing: PvE Group events, possibly learn dungeons, map clearing

10. Why would you like to be an officer? I enjoy helping others out to have a better in-game experience. 

11. Do you have any prior experience at being an officer in a guild? Not in this game. I have run guild events in a guild from the last game I was playing, helped to get the guild players more active and doing group events.

12. Do you feel comfortable giving instruction and leading large groups of people via TeamSpeak 3? yes

Dakr316
Scout

1. Account Name:Dakroid.4978

2. Main Character Name:Tolvdor

3. Best way to contact you:Email, In game chat

4. Commander Tag? (Y/N):y

5. Timezone:Est

6. Times of the day/days of the week you are most active: Daily, mostly evenings after 5

7. How long have you been playing GW2? 4 years off and on

8. Main In-Game Interest (PvE, sPvP, WvW, Dungeons, EotM, etc.): pve

9. Guild-led events you’re interested in learning/leading/developing: Raids, dungeons, fractals

10. Why would you like to be an officer? Fairly knowledgable about game and helping new characters along.  I'm not as in depth as some of the veterans but am willing to learn.

11. Do you have any prior experience at being an officer in a guild? no

12. Do you feel comfortable giving instruction and leading large groups of people via TeamSpeak 3? somewhat. in time.

snipun
Scout

1. Account Name: snipun.7630

2. Main Character Name: Snipok

3. Best way to contact you: in-game mail or FB messenger

5. Timezone: Pacific

6. Times of the day/days of the week you are most active: most weekday and weekend evenings

7. How long have you been playing GW2? ~1 year

8. Main In-Game Interest (PvE, sPvP, WvW, Dungeons, EotM, etc.): PVE, EotM, and events

9. Guild-led events you’re interested in learning/leading/developing:  EotM and World Events

10. Why would you like to be an officer?  I can help resolve issues as they arise, provide knowledge on the game (where I'm knowledgeable), and help lead and create new types of guild events.

11. Do you have any prior experience at being an officer in a guild?  Yes, I've been Guild Leader of 2 successful large WoW guilds.

12. Do you feel comfortable giving instruction and leading large groups of people via TeamSpeak 3?  Yes.

Note:  My family comes first, so I won't sign up to lead an event unless I can guarantee that I can dedicate time to the event.  The game is just a game and I would approach being an officer the same way.  There's nothing to get upset about in this game.  It's a form of entertainment and the moment it stops being that, it's time for someone to take a step back for a second.  I expect the same of others and hope others expect the same of me.

Oleary(TEX)
Scout

re: Re: Officer Application!

Elbryan Strongheart wrote:

1. Account Name: TEX.2483

2. Main Character Name: Lewie Oleary

3. Best way to contact you: in game mail

4. Commander Tag? (Y/N):y

5. Timezone: central time

6. Times of the day/days of the week you are most active: days a week, 4pm till midnight

7. How long have you been playing GW2? Since Beta

8. Main In-Game Interest (PvE, sPvP, WvW, Dungeons, EotM, etc.):Everything but PVP

9. Guild-led events you’re interested in learning/leading/developing: World Boss Tour

10. Why would you like to be an officer? I have been recruiting a lot lately, and not always someone on to add them.

11. Do you have any prior experience at being an officer in a guild? GW1, Aces, Gods

12. Do you feel comfortable giving instruction and leading large groups of people via TeamSpeak 3? Yes

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lords Of Dragon Heart [RLR] Forum Index -> Guidelines/Mission Statement All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: