Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lords Of Dragon Heart [RLR] Forum Index -> Guidelines/Mission Statement
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elbryan Strongheart
Elbryan Strongheart
Dragon Lord

re: Officer Application!

The Lords of Dragon Heart Officer Application

1. Account Name:

2. Main Character Name:

3. Best way to contact you:

4. Commander Tag? (Y/N):

5. Timezone:

6. Times of the day/days of the week you are most active:

7. How long have you been playing GW2?

8. Main In-Game Interest (PvE, sPvP, WvW, Dungeons, EotM, etc.):

9. Guild-led events you’re interested in learning/leading/developing:

10. Why would you like to be an officer?

11. Do you have any prior experience at being an officer in a guild?

12. Do you feel comfortable giving instruction and leading large groups of people via TeamSpeak 3?

Jade/Cahiera
Dragon Knight

1. Account Name:  JadedMoon.1067

2. Main Character Name: Cahiera Ravenheart

3. Best way to contact you: In-game or teamspeak

4. Commander Tag? (Y/N): No

5. Timezone: Central (Texas)

6. Times of the day/days of the week you are most active: All days throughout the day

7. How long have you been playing GW2? about a month

8. Main In-Game Interest (PvE, sPvP, WvW, Dungeons, EotM, etc.): PvE

9. Guild-led events you’re interested in learning/leading/developing: PvE Group events, possibly learn dungeons, map clearing

10. Why would you like to be an officer? I enjoy helping others out to have a better in-game experience. 

11. Do you have any prior experience at being an officer in a guild? Not in this game. I have run guild events in a guild from the last game I was playing, helped to get the guild players more active and doing group events.

12. Do you feel comfortable giving instruction and leading large groups of people via TeamSpeak 3? yes

Dakr316
Scout

1. Account Name:Dakroid.4978

2. Main Character Name:Tolvdor

3. Best way to contact you:Email, In game chat

4. Commander Tag? (Y/N):y

5. Timezone:Est

6. Times of the day/days of the week you are most active: Daily, mostly evenings after 5

7. How long have you been playing GW2? 4 years off and on

8. Main In-Game Interest (PvE, sPvP, WvW, Dungeons, EotM, etc.): pve

9. Guild-led events you’re interested in learning/leading/developing: Raids, dungeons, fractals

10. Why would you like to be an officer? Fairly knowledgable about game and helping new characters along.  I'm not as in depth as some of the veterans but am willing to learn.

11. Do you have any prior experience at being an officer in a guild? no

12. Do you feel comfortable giving instruction and leading large groups of people via TeamSpeak 3? somewhat. in time.

snipun
Scout

1. Account Name: snipun.7630

2. Main Character Name: Snipok

3. Best way to contact you: in-game mail or FB messenger

4. Commander Tag? (Y/N): Y

5. Timezone: Pacific

6. Times of the day/days of the week you are most active: most weekday and weekend evenings

7. How long have you been playing GW2? ~1 year

8. Main In-Game Interest (PvE, sPvP, WvW, Dungeons, EotM, etc.): PVE, EotM, and events

9. Guild-led events you’re interested in learning/leading/developing:  EotM and World Events

10. Why would you like to be an officer?  I can help resolve issues as they arise, provide knowledge on the game (where I'm knowledgeable), and help lead and create new types of guild events.

11. Do you have any prior experience at being an officer in a guild?  Yes, I've been Guild Leader of 2 successful large WoW guilds.

12. Do you feel comfortable giving instruction and leading large groups of people via TeamSpeak 3?  Yes.

Note:  My family comes first, so I won't sign up to lead an event unless I can guarantee that I can dedicate time to the event.  The game is just a game and I would approach being an officer the same way.  There's nothing to get upset about in this game.  It's a form of entertainment and the moment it stops being that, it's time for someone to take a step back for a second.  I expect the same of others and hope others expect the same of me.

Oleary(TEX)
Scout

re: Re: Officer Application!

Elbryan Strongheart wrote:

1. Account Name: TEX.2483

2. Main Character Name: Lewie Oleary

3. Best way to contact you: in game mail

4. Commander Tag? (Y/N):y

5. Timezone: central time

6. Times of the day/days of the week you are most active: days a week, 4pm till midnight

7. How long have you been playing GW2? Since Beta

8. Main In-Game Interest (PvE, sPvP, WvW, Dungeons, EotM, etc.):Everything but PVP

9. Guild-led events you’re interested in learning/leading/developing: World Boss Tour

10. Why would you like to be an officer? I have been recruiting a lot lately, and not always someone on to add them.

11. Do you have any prior experience at being an officer in a guild? GW1, Aces, Gods

12. Do you feel comfortable giving instruction and leading large groups of people via TeamSpeak 3? Yes

asura of mesmer
Scout

re: asura's app

1. Account Name: Mrdoormatt.5903

2. Main Character Name:asura of mesmer

3. Best way to contact you:facebook

4. Commander Tag? (Y/N):yes

5. Timezone:eastern

6. Times of the day/days of the week you are most active: sat/sun

7. How long have you been playing GW2? mar 20 2012

8. Main In-Game Interest (PvE, sPvP, WvW, Dungeons, EotM, etc.):pve

9. Guild-led events you’re interested in learning/leading/developing: weekly bosses (hourly bosses that is)

10. Why would you like to be an officer? i really just wanna try it out never thought of a reason for wanting to be a officer but i just think it would show how much im commited to be in RLR

11. Do you have any prior experience at being an officer in a guild? no

12. Do you feel comfortable giving instruction and leading large groups of people via TeamSpeak 3? yes

Trista Z
Scout

1. Account Name:Trista.4095

2. Main Character Name: Damion

3. Best way to contact you: Facebook messenger

4. Commander Tag? (Y/N):No

5. Timezone: Pacific

6. Times of the day/days of the week you are most active: Daily unless IRL stuff happens

7. How long have you been playing GW2? 2 years

8. Main In-Game Interest (PvE, sPvP, WvW, Dungeons, EotM, etc.): PvE

9. Guild-led events you’re interested in learning/leading/developing: I would Like to learn WvW and Dungeons. and become better at PvE so I can help Guildies map clear :) 

10. Why would you like to be an officer? To help fellow guild members as best I can  and help recruit

11. Do you have any prior experience at being an officer in a guild? nope

12. Do you feel comfortable giving instruction and leading large groups of people via TeamSpeak 3? give it time and I will be :) 

Akyashaa
Scout

1. Account Name: Akyashaa.6130

2. Main Character Name: Akyashaa

3. Best way to contact you: in-game via mail, on Facebook (Nadine Ewing) or via email akyashaa_afw@outlook.com.. also the phone is available for approved contacts

4. Commander Tag? (Y/N): Yes all colors are available :P

5. Timezone: CO (Mountain Time) 

6. Times of the day/days of the week you are most active: Pretty much daily varying hours, unless its finals for a week or so (limited time due to workload, depends on subjects though). Can be contacted in real life and can be on rather quickly if needed.

7. How long have you been playing GW2? Since launch.... years

8. Main In-Game Interest (PvE, sPvP, WvW, Dungeons, EotM, etc.): PVE, story, meta events, dungeons, bounties, raids and fractals

9. Guild-led events you’re interested in learning/leading/developing: Organized bounty runs, social media/advertisement, meta events, whatever you guys need me for

10. Why would you like to be an officer? Because I am a good leader and have several years of experience in several different games, I am great at motivating and keeping things fun, also determined to progress, love to help fellow guildies, great sense of loyalty

11. Do you have any prior experience at being an officer in a guild? Yes, mentioned above, several years and several different games over the years

12. Do you feel comfortable giving instruction and leading large groups of people via TeamSpeak 3? Yes, I am confident in talking to people via voice

re: Scout Application

Account name: Sabriel.5932

Main Character Name: Miss Trips A Lot and Tressa Sterling (WvW toon)

Best way to contact: Facebook/messenger (Abby Schoonover), in-game whisper/mail, or TS when I'm on.

Commander Tag? Yes!

Timezone: EST 

Days/Times of the week most active: I try to be on daily, however, I tend to be most active between 1-4 weekdays as well as around reset time, and then completely random hours on the weekend depending on my schedule.

How long have you been playing?: About a year and a half with a few month hiatus in the middle.

Main In-Game Interests: Primarily PvE content like World Bosses and map meta's. Slowly working on being more familiar with fractals and raids, and I have a growing interest in WvW.

Guild-led events you're interested in learning/leading/developing? I'd love to try to get teq more popular again, as well as run more map meta's (AB, TD, or the LS4 maps), as well as farming, runs for commonly needed materials.

Why would you like to be an officer? I love being able to help the guild grow and expand the guild. When I first joined I was still so new and inexperienced and people such as Jade, Iggy, Spork and so many other guild members helped me learn so much. Tours of the Guild Hall, helping finish personal story (and porting me up and down that Timberline structure) as well as helping me get gliding and so many other things. That kind of personal help is something I love to try to give to other/new players and guildies to make their experience within the game and the RLR family that much better.

Do you have any prior experience being an officer in a guild? Nope, aside from a few months, I have been in RLR pretty much exclusively.

Do you feel comfortable giving instruction and leading large groups of people via TS3? Yes, I have some experience doing so a few times at Teq (although admittedly the event largely runs itself) as well as just leading groups of people around various maps or doing things such as getting the PoF mounts. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lords Of Dragon Heart [RLR] Forum Index -> Guidelines/Mission Statement All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: