If you plan on joining RLR for Guild Missions we ask you to follow the following rules:
1. MUST be on TS. You do NOT have to have a mic. All you need is to be able to hear instructions over TS. You will NOTget a squad invite unless we see you in TS.
2. Please be on a character with the most maps open on it. If you are a new player or new to the guild please let the person running the GMs for the day know so that they know ahead of time. If for some reason you do not have a map that we are going to, please let us know.
3. DO NOT INTERACT WITH THE SHINY (Green shield above a NPC's head or Golden shield on the ground). This also includes the Guild Initiative NPC with the orange square about there heads.
4. Do not stand close to the Shiny(seeing the interaction popping up on your screen). This also includes the Guild Initiative NPC with the orange square about there heads. You will receive1 verbal warning over TS before further action is taken.
5. Stay with the group, do not run ahead.
6.Listen to ALL directions
If you violate one of the Guild Mission rules, you will be kicked from the Guild for the duration of the missions.If you are kicked during them, we will invite you back to the Guild when Guild Missions are over. If, you violate one of the rules a second time(does not have to be the same rule as the first time) you will be kickedandwill not be invited back!
If you have any questions feel free to ask Elbryan Strongheart or Quickshot Jack in game.
We have these rules for a very good reason, so just simply follow them and you will be fine.
P.S. Guild Missions will only be cancelled for a good reason. If for some reason they are to be cancelled, it will be announced on FB/MotD.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum